Job Board - Afcom Tech
Office Development Manager position for DORAL, FL
Send Resume via MAIL to:
4364 NW 113th CT Doral, FL 33178
ATT: ODM Position
- Develop business procedures, operating systems and create organizational policies and procedures and communicate them to personnel.
- Execute company’s policies and procedures
- Manage the work of administrative, logistics and customer service personnel, either employees or
- independent contractors, to guarantee observance of industry and company’s procedures, policies, quality standards, and meet deadlines
- Awareness and direction of company daily operations and transactions
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel and Management
- Coordinate shipping, receiving, distribution, international trade activities and transportation.
- Develop and maintain up to date financial records of the company
- Maintain records in compliance with local and federal government agencies.
- Work with external accountants to comply with necessary regulations
- Interview and hire employees and/or independent contractors or vendors
- Instruct personnel in job positions and tasks, company policies or organize for instruction.
- Advice Senior Executives on personnel hiring/dismissal decisions and/or policy changes
- Evaluate job performance with employees and/or independent contractors
- Ultimate decision maker on resolution of customer and vendors grievances
- Run and Analyze production, payroll, vendors and shipping reports to secure the efficient function of the company and evaluate performance.
- Responsible and main contact between company and banks executives. Being able to control bank accounts cash flow, sales, payments, Credit cards expenses and payments.
- Ability to manage: Supply Management, Inventory, Operations scheduling